a mail-order company的用法和样例：
- to be snookered by a mail order company
- I got bitten in a mail order swindle.
- A mail order form for the purchase of print publications can be found on the website.
- Kay, 31, has pleaded not guilty to unlawful disposal of human remains. Her mother has said she believed the skulls were bought from a mail order catalog.
- Our department now provides a mail order service with a discount for a whole set of textbooks published by Sanhuan Press: 5 textbooks, and 24 tapes, the charge is 145 yuan. Additionally, there is a 15% shipping and handling fee.
- The company's address was just a mail drop.