a maelstrom of conflicting emotions的用法和样例：
- First, the West has a security interest in preventing the region from slipping into a maelstrom of conflict.
- She was drawn into a maelstrom of revolutionary events.
- Sex is a very intriguing topic because it is a process of conflicting emotions.
- She was drawn into a maelstrom of revolutionary event s.
- Audience will be brought to a new dimension of Grace's versatility, and her graphic portrayal of a young bride being caught under the cross fire of conflicting emotions.