a luxury yacht的用法和样例：
- He have lavished his money on a luxury yacht.
- If he can afford a luxury yacht, then a fortiori he can afford to pay his debts.
- Parker is a successful and wealthy businessman who, along with his wife Catherine, plans to purchase a luxury yacht just off shore of the mainland from Peter, a dashing boat broker.
- Cream cakes are no long a luxury.
- Olympic champion Wang Nan and property tycoon Guo Bin finally hold their dream wedding on a luxurious yacht in Weihai, Shandong, Saturday.