a luxury cruise ship的用法和样例：
- When a rogue wave capsizes a luxury cruise ship in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean, a small group of survivors find themselves unlikely allies in a battle for their lives.
- Gloria: Oh no, I'm going to blow the whole of my New Year bonus this year on a luxury cruise.
- To illustrate this point, Ruhe likes to recall the disaster film epic, The Poseidon Adventure, in which a luxury cruise liner capsizes at sea.
- To celebrate the 30th Anniversary, Amway Hong Kong launched an attractive Travel Award for all qualified distributors - a luxury cruise to Alaska.
- On Saturday a group of pirates off the cost of Somalia discovered just how powerful sound can be, when their attack on a luxury cruise liner was thwarted by an ear-splitting blast.