a lunch party的用法和样例：
- December 22, 2007 at La Maison 5 restaurant the Judge Panel held Phase One review meeting and a lunch party.
- No. It started during a lunch with Joe Roth.
- A lunch, especially a formal one.
- Lucy whipped up a lunch for the picnic.
- Would you have a lunch date with me?
- Be sure not to forget to carry a lunch with you.
a lunch party的相关资料：
Ajahji a A predominantly English-speaking population A Automatic Dependent Surveillance Addressing A cargo plane/ship/vessel carries cargo A DISCUSSION ABOUT CORIOLIS? ACCELERATION A single-precision floating point number. A grotesque imitation or misrepresentation. a film crew/critic/director/producer a fashionable address/resort/restaurant A???? I like this suitcase.