a lunar year的用法和样例：
- The Chinese zodiac, or Shengxiao, is composed of 12 animals, each of which symbolizes a lunar year.
- A lunar occultation of a quasar.
- A month, especially a lunar month.
- A luminous spot on a lunar halo.
- It was reported that there would be a lunar eclipse tomorrow evening.
- Next day was the last day of the old lunar year.
a lunar year的相关资料：
a dato a A momentary stirring of air. a decreased mental vitality. A common adhesive is starch. a cracker-barrel philosopher A conclusion or termination. A New Compound Flaking Machine A wall surrounds the garden. a tentacle of perpetual joy. A hurricane ravaged the island a room with several showers.