a lucrative business的用法和样例：
- To run a restaurant is a lucrative business.
- She has a lucrative business selling leather goods.
- Who doesn't want a bite of such a lucrative business?
- We made a lucrative business with the American company on rice imports.
- Half its profit came from its finance arm, GE Capital, which among other things had a lucrative business issuing mortgages and credit cards to American consumers.
- Cecilia Flores Oebande, the president of Visayan Forum Foundation, a private organization in the Philippines that helps to rescue and care for trafficked children, says it is a lucrative business.