a lucky day的用法和样例：
- It is a lucky day for Capricorn.
- This is a lucky day for you. Quick action is required to take full advantage of an opportunity. You snooze, you lose!
- What a lucky day! My cap had a star. I was two caps away from sending for my very own Davy Crockett hat.
- "Seven" and "auspicious" were in partial tone in Chinese, "double seven" double ghillie, is a lucky day.
- In Old English, frigedaeg, the "day of Frigg", was a lucky day because people thought that all the gods were happy on Friday.
a lucky day的相关资料：