a low-risk investment的用法和样例：
- I consider myself a low risk investor.
- Not only do retail bonds offer issuers an additional channel for raising funds at competitive costs, they also meet investors demand for low risk investment vehicles with a stable income.
- Are for emergencies, unless it is a life and death situation, you don't touch it! Invest your reserves into very low risk investments, e. G. T-Bills, High quality bonds etc.
- These are low risk investments, which provide growing recurrent income over the long term.
- As a LOW RISK agency, we congratulate you on the high standard of your applications and procedures.