a low whisper的用法和样例：
- The government is trying to keep a low profile on this issue.
- He pulled the chairman aside and said to him in a low whisper:
- Talking in a low voice were a man and a woman.
- Lead will fuse at quite a low temperature.
- The economy of the country is at a low ebb.
- How do they manage to subsist on such a low wage?
a low whisper的相关资料：
a larm a a five-speed manual transmission A downward inclination or slope. A man who patronizes prostitutes. a representative sample of teachers A popular tourist village scenes. A geographic dictionary or index. a clear and unambiguous explanation a mechanical device/toy/clock a black-and-tan organization.