a losing team的用法和样例：
- A losing team; a losing lottery ticket.
- They felt no loyalty to a losing team.
- It's a refreshing chance to see a losing team shaking hands and smiling after a match.
- Ferguson rarely likes to see his players on a losing team, butthe Scot would gladly see Evra and his French team-mates defeated nextweek.
- He is also the only player of all time to win a Finals MVP award on a losing team.
- Please.. don't talk about rare events.. it's very rare that a player on a losing team wins.. history has shown that the best player on a top 3 team and usually in the toughest conference wins.