a loose style的用法和样例：
- In short, Mrs Miles is a loose fish.
- Come and see us if you're at a loose end.
- Never tell him a secret; he's got a loose tongue.
- A loose end, fringe, or tuft of thread.
- A loose outer garment, such as a cape.
- She stepped on a loose stone and twisted her ankle.
a loose style的相关资料：
Aongus a a tabulator of racing scores. a poster advertising the circus A/O activated sludge process a person subjected to execution a business/publishing empire a veritable mountain of garbage a hermetically sealed container A thorough grounding in grammar a predilection for Japanesefood a civilization of long standing