a loose knit的用法和样例：
- In short, Mrs Miles is a loose fish.
- Come and see us if you're at a loose end.
- Never tell him a secret; he's got a loose tongue.
- A loose end, fringe, or tuft of thread.
- A loose outer garment, such as a cape.
- She stepped on a loose stone and twisted her ankle.
a loose knit的相关资料：
Ajdana a a real-life Romeo and Juliet a stirring performance/song A Student-Centered ELT Model A scornful laugh laughed he. a row of one-storeyed houses A short-stemmed clay pipe. a cheese and mushroom omelette A piece of second-rate hokum a substructure of timber piles a bleak and desolate landscape