a long-drawn-out war的用法和样例：
- It was a long drawn out meeting because everybody tried to talk at once.
- The long drawn out war in South Africa did much to discredit imperial adventuring.
- Not everything requires a long drawn out name but short acronyms known only to you just make your code unreadable to others.
- The debate over the residual powers of the States has been long drawn out.
- The discussion was long drawn out.
- The chairman gave this long drawn out speech about how the company is going to fight the recession.