a long window的用法和样例：
- There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us.
- Fruit juices ferment if they are kept a long time.
- The beggar spun a long yarn about his misfortunes.
- It was a long trudge up the hill.
- Mr Jones has a long history of heart trouble.
- It took a long while to do the work.
a long window的相关资料：
Aotogi a A compass needle points north. a school for special training. a feeling/sense of inadequacy a well/badly brought up child A Theory of Multi-agent Action a face with lapidary features. A sloping or bending downward. Aortic body chemoreceptor reflex a person of indeterminate age. A liqueur flavored with anise.