a long way to的用法和样例：
- It's a long way to the railroad station.
- I have a long way to go before dark. I'm going to head out.
- Don't be above yourself. You still have a long way to go.
- Is it a long way to the Hilton Hotel?
- I'm afraid I don't like going a long way to work.
- This will go a long way to overcome the difficulty.
a long way to的相关资料：
Ajdari a a stadium jam-packed with spectators A Philosophical Perspective of Grammar a slight/gross/wild exaggeration A dipole acoustic receiving transducer A New Dwarfed Walnut Variety'Daixiang' a woman possessing heroic qualities. A value indicating type information. a subtle strategy/plan/technique a ceremony having religious meaning. a very loosely structured organization