a long shopping list
- This could be a long shopping spree. 这可能是个长期的疯狂的购物。
- a long shopping list. 项目繁多的购物清单
- She wrote out a shopping list as long as her arm. 她开出一张长长的购货单。
- There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us. 转寄给我们的邮件晚了很久才拿到。
- Her mother is making a shopping list. 她妈妈在写购物单。
- Fruit juices ferment if they are kept a long time. 果汁若是放置很久，就会发酵。
- The beggar spun a long yarn about his misfortunes. 那个乞丐编造了一大篇自己如何遭遇不幸的故事。
- Sylvia compiled a shopping list. 希薇雅列了一张购物单。
- I'm making a shopping list, Tom. 我在制作购物单,汤姆。
- Could you help me make a shopping list? 你能帮我写购物单吗?
- He included a watch on the shopping list. 他在购物单上列上了一块手表。
- It was a long trudge up the hill. 那段上山的路很难走。
- Is mom writing a shopping list now? 妈妈现在在写购物单吗?
- Mr Jones has a long history of heart trouble. 琼斯先生有长期的心脏病史。
- She has a shopping list in her hand. 她手里拿着购物单。
- It took a long while to do the work. 做这个工作花了许多时间。
- Next, Kate makes a shopping list. 然后，凯特列了个购物单。
- It may take a long time to find a solution to the problem. 也许要花很长时间才能找到解决这个问题的办法。
- A: Tommy, did you see my shopping list? 有没有看到我的采购清单?
- He delivered a long prose full of platitudes. 他发表了一篇充满陈词滥调的文章。