a living language的用法和样例：
- Language is often spoken of as a living organism.
- Now, a living language has been found that can play the same intermediary role more successfully.
- English will doubtless continue to change and develop as a living language always does.
- It is a living language, and is constantly adopting new modes or being adapted to new conditions of life.There is a constant coining of new terms and adaptation of old.
- In the Japanese language class of the Center, you can master Japanese as a living language before you are aware because you can learn sentence patterns and vocabularies repeatedly.