a lively description的用法和样例：
- He gave a lively description of the football game.
- Dreiser had a lively description of social life to reveal the seamy side oflife in some places of American society. The major theme of his works is to exposethe problems of life and social system in American way.
- a lively description of a football game
- Entice your readers with a lively description of some of your desserts. Be sure to tell about the cause your bake sale is supporting, and who is sponsoring the event.
- She had a lively sense of humor.