a lively debate的用法和样例：
- Their heavy-handed treatment of two recent films has sparked a lively debate about whether cinemas should at last be allowed to show something racier.
- Yesterday, BirdLife International launched its vision on the future of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) at a lively debate with a keynote speech by Commissioner Fischer-Boel.
- Several counsel at the meeting engaged in a lively debate about whether they should have the final say in vetoing projects which may not pass the ‘good corporate governance’ test.
- She had a lively sense of humor.
- She's a lively child and popular with everyone.
- He had a lively remembrance of his childhood.