a lively ball的用法和样例：
- She had a lively sense of humor.
- The males wrap around the female, becoming a living ball that can grow to be two feet high.
- She's a lively child and popular with everyone.
- He had a lively remembrance of his childhood.
- He kept a lively itinerary of the trip.
- The commercial carrier is doing a lively business.
a lively ball的相关资料：
a must a A factory or manufacturing plant. A shelter of simple construction. a relaxing drink/walk/evening A double-decker has two floors. A general network error occurred. a person of considerable refinement a traumatic childhood/experience a chemical substance that repels. A GENERAL TWO-SECTOR GROWTH MODEL a nation comprising thirteen states