a live telecast的用法和样例：
- In the education sector, the Prime Minister launched the first independent foreign university in China at a live telecast recorded at CCTV studios.
- The media events is one kind of new TV form , this already becomes the world ceremony to a live telecast of significant even which is area"s or the global"s.
- A live band is always a good draw at a party.
- The cat is playing with a live mouse.
- Pollution is still very much a live issue.
- She had led a life of luxury and privilege.