a live organization的用法和样例：
- Kato said the surgery was so risky that the girl's father, 46, was prepped to be a live organ donor in case surgeons couldn't salvage his daughter's liver.
- A live band is always a good draw at a party.
- The cat is playing with a live mouse.
- Pollution is still very much a live issue.
- She had led a life of luxury and privilege.
- The idea is to identify the building as a live organism in motion. A black skin made of glass protects the inhabited spaces behind the stainless steel pairs.