a literary man的用法和样例：
- A literary man lived on writing.
- Either an author or a man interested in literature is named a literary man.
- Besides being a propagandist, the Field Mouse was also a literary man of sorts.
- Such phenomenon as "a literary man is of no conduct" reveals the tragedy of literati with personality distorted wantonly and dignity ravaged ruthlessly in feudal society, and the universal contradiction between the writing and the writer as well.
- "War and Peace" is a literary classic.
- He is regarded as a literary lion.