a lion roars
- Have you ever heard a lion roar? 你曾经听过狮子吼叫吗?
- Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? Will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing? 狮子若非抓食,岂能在林中咆哮呢。少壮狮子若无所得,岂能从洞中发声呢。
- Does a lion roar in the thicket when he has no prey? Does he growl in his den when he has caught nothing? 狮子若非抓食，岂能在林中咆哮呢。少壮狮子若无所得，岂能从洞中发声呢。
- Does a lion roar in the forest when he has no prey? Does a young lion growl from his den unless he has captured something? 摩3:4狮子若非抓食、能在林中咆哮呢。少壮狮子若无所得、能从洞中发声呢。
- A lion roars. 狮吼。
- We heard a lion roar. 我们听见了狮子的吼声。
- She was frightened by the roars of a lion. 她被狮子的吼叫声吓呆了。
- Who dares to answer back when he roars like a lion? 当他像狮子般地咆哮时, 谁敢和他顶嘴?
- The soldier is as brave as a lion. 这个战士象狮子一样勇猛。
- Vultures are picking at a lion's carcass. 秃鹫正在啄食狮子的尸体。
- A lion has escaped from its cage. 有一头狮子从笼中逃走了。
- Puny though he looked, he was as brave as a lion. 他看上去虽然瘦弱，但人很勇敢。
- A fox saw a lion confined in a cage. 一只狐狸看到一只被监禁的狮子。
- The lion roars loudly in the iron cage. 狮子在铁笼中大声地咆哮。
- The deer darted away at the sight of a lion. 鹿一见狮子就飞奔而逃。
- The soldier was as brave as a lion. 那个士兵如狮子般勇猛。
- Victory! The lion roars once more. 胜利!狮子再次怒吼了。
- Have you ever seen a lion ramping around? 你看到过狮子暴跳吗?
- The hunter was mauled by a lion. 猎人受到了狮子的伤害。
- A tiglon is a cross between a lion and a tiger. 虎狮是狮子和老虎的杂交种。