a light sound的用法和样例：
- Obviously a light sound results from using more finger and wrist action than forearm and upper-arm action.
- A light, sharp ringing sound, as of glass or metal.
- She runs up the stairs with a light graceful step.
- I had kept my matches dry and soon struck a light.
- Jerry left the examination room with a light heart.
- She started for her holiday with a light heart.
a light sound的相关资料：
Ajdari a Aquanaut and Material Transport System a camping/skiing/walking holiday A moderate but penetrating coldness. a person of unquestioning obedience. a lull in the conversation/fighting A Deductive Engineering Database Model a school/health/safety inspector a fateful decision to counterattack. a deconstructionist critic/approach a munificent patron/gift/gesture