a light shining strongly的用法和样例：
- A light shone out of the dark wall of the house.
- Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
- One could imagine having a light shining on the slits so that as each particle comes through we can see a flash of light scatter from where the particle went.
- Li Bai then appeared like a light shining in all directions and rich colorfulness by those spirits.Simultaneously, the glorious age of the Tang poetry culture was reflected from a side.
- When the night is cloudy, there is still a light shine on me shines until tomorrow, let it be!