a lifelong love的用法和样例：
- During one of their adventures, an 18-month tour of the historic palaces and castles of Europe, William began a lifelong love of collecting.
- Mary Pope Osborne has channeled a lifelong love of exploration and travel into one of the most popular children's book series of the past two decades.
- Edo de Waart's affinity with the music of Wagner stems from a lifelong love of this music and decades of experience conducting those massive music-dramas which changed the course of opera for ever.
- It caused a lifelong breach with his father.
- One wrong think may cause a lifelong regret.