a life-saving heart operation的用法和样例：
- This sort of opportunity is nearly always going to be a short-term money spinner. Obviously, most people are not going to stumble on a life saving kangaroo like this one.
- Conclusion The appropriate conversion to sirolimus could be a life saving measure in recipients with liver or renal insufficiency after OLT.
- Conclusion Celiac axis ligation should not be performed routinely, but it is surgically possible and may be a life saving approach in certain circum stances.
- Facing his demise unless given a life saving serum, he hunts down the biologist involved in his transformation, the detective assigned to protect her, and the government forces that created him.
- He underwent a three-hour heart operation.