a life-and-death struggle or battle的用法和样例：
- In our universe, the USSR lives on, locked in a life and death struggle with The Allies.
- During this life and death struggle battle, I deeply felt the fragileness, preciousness, and beauty of our life.
- But obviously the market was still in a state of flux, and a life and death struggle was going on there
- It is a matter of life and death for them.
- Silent war, used to describe submarines and ships between life and death struggle.
- It was a matter of life and death for them.