a life dream的用法和样例：
- She had led a life of luxury and privilege.
- He leads a life (which is) free from care.
- We hope to have a life of happiness and prosperity.
- The murderer was given a life sentence.
- Short-lived or ephemeral, as a life.
- She had a life fraught with hardship.
a life dream的相关资料：
Ajdana a A note of U.S. currency. a wry face expressing distaste a period of emotional upheaval A multitude of health problems a whimsical story for children A steely show of determination a piece of propaganda trumpery a news story/item/report a whistler of popular tunes. A HANDBOOK OF ENGLISH HOMONYMS