a libel action的用法和样例：
- A libel action is being brought against the magazine that published the article.
- Earlier this year a US judge rejected a libel action brought by the couple against a US magazine which claimed they had filmed a *ually explicit video.
- He was already well thought-of, having won a libel action against a Tory MP who alleged he had fomented the Manchester Exchange arson by posting a placard with the slogan Now Or Never, Taylor fought his own case and cleared his name.
- He claimed that the newspaper report was a libel.
- a libel action(= a case in a court of law)
- He slapped a libel suit on a newspaper.