a level playing field的用法和样例：
- So, money doesn't interest Elizabeth Gray asas a level playing field.
- It provides a level playing field for all,and the human resources required for further economic development.
- I often spoke about maintaining our lifestyle; about the rule of law being upheld; about a level playing field for all who do business here in Hong Kong.
- It provides a level playing field for all, and the human resources required for further economic development.
- President Bush believes that open markets and a level playing field are vital to job creation and economic growth.
- Having said all this,I wish to stress that in Hong Kong we remain fully committed to a free and fair market and a level playing field.