a legitimate complaint的用法和样例：
- They had, prima facie, a legitimate complaint.
- As I restarted the load of dishes, I silently debated whether the fact that Gerard had really bad B.O. was a legitimate complaint which I should report to his employer.
- However, Eady did say that Google has a responsibility to block or take down content if it is notified with a legitimate complaint about libellous material.
- He had a legitimate reason for being late.
- A legitimate solution to the problem.
- Please give us a legitimate reason for being late.