a legally binding agreement的用法和样例：
- Contract is a legally binding agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between the parties hereto.
- A legally binding agreement between two or more capable persons for consideration or value, to do or not to do some lawful and genuinely intended act.
- America's failure so far to pass climate-change legislation means that a legally binding agreement will not be reached at the conference.
- This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between the parties hereto. This Agreement should be interpreted in its English version in case of ambiguities.