a least-squares model的用法和样例：
- Abstract A least squares support vector machine（LS-SVM）model is developed and applied in the prediction of sinter basicity.
- attenuation memory least squares model
- The present paper describes the use of partlal least squares modelling to compen-sate for spectral "overlap"interference of Mn 403.307 nm with Ga 403.298 nm.
- Firstly, the general 3-dimentsional localization problem as a least squares problem on the Euclidean group is stated.
- In the parallel trinocular scheme, a least squares estimation algorithm is developed for recovering the translational motion parameters.
- Results show that FM has excellent performance. Error probability of both Least Square model and Crossvalidation estimation are all under2.5%. FM is a kind of good supplement to traditional classifiers.