a leaky roof的用法和样例：
- A leaky roof; a leaky defense system.
- Until you've dealt with a leaky roof, faulty wiring, and unwelcome guests.
- That contagious force of art, I might in the end use those kinds of linguistic elements.“Marks of a leaky roof”;within time I just read the information of a thousand years.
- But his hard-pressed family still cannot resume simple pleasures such as breakfast out once a week at a fast-food restaurant, and he has postponed a badly needed repair job on a leaky roof.
- Commend me to a leaky house on a rainy day.
a leaky roof的相关资料：