a lay witness的用法和样例：
- He tried to varnish over the truth with a lie.
- Inconsistencies in his testimony made it obvious that he was a lying witness.
- He is so naive as to believe such a lie.
- My father will give me a thick ear if I tell a lie.
- I'll be beggared if I tell a lie.
a lay witness的相关资料：
Aoishi a A single neural self-adaptive control a European-style closed civil service a bomb disposal expert/squad/team A dentist sterilises his instruments. a phenomenological approach to language A British military officer's orderly. a smooth/comfortable/bumpy flight a voluptuously beautiful young woman. a masterpiece of political ingenuity.