a lawful marriage的用法和样例：
- The property rights of the party to a lawful marriage shall not be infringed upon in the disposal of the property relating to a marriage invalidated by bigamy.
- Mommsen also feels this, and hence makes the assumption: "For a lawful marriage outside the gens, it was probably necessary to have the consent, not only of the chief, but of all members of the gens.
- My car's a law unto itself I can't rely on it.
- A law officer, such as a sheriff or marshal.
- She worked as a typist in a law firm.
- A law was passed to protect alien property.