a lawful age的用法和样例：
- Boys of that age are a law unto themselves.
- My car's a law unto itself I can't rely on it.
- A law officer, such as a sheriff or marshal.
- She worked as a typist in a law firm.
- A law was passed to protect alien property.
- A law was passed to squash pop music pirates.
a lawful age的相关资料：
Ajello a a smooth rounded taste/sound a knife for chopping vegetables a tax-free bonus/allowance A sneaker or rubber overshoe. a political/financial crisis A single opening quotation mark a gaping hole/mouth/wound a new universal digital trigger A consistent or unswerving love a short walk/drive/flight