a Latin verse的用法和样例：
- How many young gentlemen there are from the universities and public schools who can turn a Latin verse with a facility which would make the old Romans squirm in their tombs.
- It's a Latin verb of the second conjugation.
- Latin verse remained completely incomprehensible to me.
- Occasionally a Greek prefix is found in front of a Latin word or vice versa.
- He weighed in with a Latin quotation.
- He would make a shot at a Latin tag.
a Latin verse的相关资料：
a flag a a user of public transportation. A Modified Halley Iteration Method a port in southwestern Scotland. a palpable sense of loss/relief A sport affording good exercise. A trichromatic printing process. A collaborating or joint author. A passage connecting two themes. A ordinary and largeness mother.