a large supply of的用法和样例：
- The hospital had bought a large supply of the drug. It was all fake.
- Iraq is also estimated to have a large supply of oil, and unexplored areas may hold much more.
- Iraq is also estimated to have a large supply of oil and unexploded areas may hold much more.
- Cambyses had prepared for the march through the desert by an alliance with Arabian chieftains, who brought a large supply of water to the stations.
- Quanzhou jemewish company in the east of the city of Quanzhou, industrial areas, is a large supply of oil fields, mines, port machinery trading company.