a lap of honour的用法和样例：
- The silver medallist joined the winner in a lap of honour.
- RP went on a lap of honour around the stadium to bid farewell to the fans before his move to Alain.
- RP wt on a lap of honour around the stadium to bid farewell to the fans before his move to Alain.
- Only ticket holders for the game can see the presentation of the trophy after which the team will go on a lap of honour around the pitch.
- "The fans were fantastic again," he told MUTV ."It's strange to do a lap of honour when you've not won anything, but the fans deserve it.
- to do a lap of honour(= go around the track again to celebrate winning)