a labour camp的用法和样例：
- He was sentenced to 1 0 years in a labour camp .
- He was sentenced to 10 years in a labour camp.
- He was sentenced to two years in a labour camp(= a type of prison where people have to do hard physical work).
- Caught by the secret police in 1950 while on an undercover mission to Prague, he was tortured and then served 14 years in a labour camp.
- The chief North Korean negotiator of closer relations between North and South, once a confidant of Mr Kim, is rumoured to have been sent to a labour camp and even shot, possibly for taking bribes.
a labour camp的相关资料：
Aomine a A Survey of Personalization Technology a multistate environmental campaign. a passing phase/thought/interest A noncommissioned artillery officer. A-our achievements are very great. a perilous circumstance or situation. a human/female/male/naked body a resentful look/expression/voice a crackbrained idea/theory/scheme