a labor camp的用法和样例：
- The prisoner was sent to a labor camp for correction.
- The prisoner is sent to a labor camp for correction.
- My grandfather was kept in a labor camp for three years during the war.
- The father Fischel and their children were sent to a labor camp, most of them murdered. But one child, Sabina, survived.
- The Romanian communists deported her mother to a labor camp in the Soviet Union after 1945.
- As early as 1951, Gustav Herling, a Pole, had published “A World Apart,” about the three years he spent in a labor camp on the White Sea.
a labor camp的相关资料：