a known fact的用法和样例：
- It is a known fact larger towns carry more voters.
- That the ocean floor is not flat is a known fact.
- Yet, it's a known fact that corrupted packets can expose hidden vulnerabilities in your network devices.
- Fallacy of composition A wrong conclusion reached by taking a known fact about individuals and projecting it to apply to the entire population.
- To make a point, let me repeat a known fact about the German tennis player Steffi Graf, and when Graf was in the final rounds of major tournaments, her father was known to bet against her.
a known fact的相关资料：