a kindly face的用法和样例：
- I enquired at the porters' lodge. A middle-aged man with a kindly face came forward.
- The face seemed to be beaming with a kindly smile.
- A kindly interest; a gentle, kindly soul.
- I never heard a kindly word pass between them.
- That woman seemed a kindly sort.
a kindly face的相关资料：
Aohaka a A more flexible exchange-rate mechanism a tempestuous relationship/love affair a high close-fitting turnover collar. a reputable dealer/company/supplier a separate algorithmof annular rectangles A general standardisation is important. a clicking/buzzing/scratching sound A Course in Chinese-English Translation A bowl-shaped topographic depression.