a kidney stone的用法和样例：
- Instead, they were told that Tessa had a kidney stone.
- Kidney stone(or renal calculus): Mass of minerals and organic matter that may form in a kidney.
- Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has returned home after undergoing a minor operation to treat a kidney stone problem.
- "Rafa was admitted to hospital last night after suffering problems with a kidney stone," a club spokesman said.
- Kidney stone(or renal calculus)： Mass of minerals and organic matter that May form in a kidney.