a just report的用法和样例：
- You have received a just reward.
- He has received a just punishment.
- There is no magic wand to secure a just peace.
- We made a just assessment of the situation.
- This war is not at all a just war.
a just report的相关资料：
a/v a a conveyance that transports mail. A tornado ravaged the countryside. a completely inexplicable phenomenon A dog provides some companionship. a high-ranking officer/official a rationalistic approach/position A long.narrow furrow or channel. a small informal social gathering. A fund-raising fair or carnival.