a joint owner的用法和样例：
- Article 16 A joint owner of building property may give or bequeath his or its own portion of the building property to another person without the consent of the other joint owners.
- When a joint owner sells his (its) own portion of the building property, the other joint owners have, under the same conditions, the right of first refusal to purchase.
- Take a seat, have a cigarette or a joint and I will be back in three minutes.
- A disease or an abnormality of a joint.
- They covenanted with us for establishing a joint venture.
- He has started a joint venture in Singapore.